Sunday, December 27, 2009

I do what I do for you.



I might win $1,000,000, I might win $2,000 but I want you all to know how important you are to me.


Mom and dad, thank you for teaching me the importance of being a compassionate hard working man who would do anything to make things comfortable for his family. I had a moment a few years ago when I realized the most important job in the world is being a good parent. Thank you for doing your job well and giving me the tools I need to do the job well.

I hope I can do something special this weekend that will make things more comfortable for our family and improve your quality of life in your golden years.


Family v2
Thank you for everything you've done for me and my family. You have always been there for us, and I will always be there for you. It's good to know have to loving people you can count on to help us in any way you can like taking care of my beautiful children. I hate seeing you guys worry about 401ks, retirements, and taking vacation days to work on your aging car. You inspire me to work hard to do what I can to help you enjoy your life.




My brothers, i love you silly bastards. It's long been my dream to start a family business we could all get involved in that could provide financial security for all of our families. It would be good if we could be in the position where we could use our hard work, ingenuity, and creativity to run our own shit. I would love it if none of us ever had to be worried about getting laid off or fired

Let's see if Roddy White can do his part this weekend.

Baby, thank you for putting up with me and my football shit all year. Hopefully my hard work will pay off on a big way in a few days, and you can get back to doing what you do well full-time, being a great full-time mother and wife. I love you & can't wait to see tomorrow.




Choo-choo & The Screwball

I didn't know what love was until I looked in your eyes. You mean the world to me and everything I do, I do for you.







Let's see if we can bring it on home.

No comments:

Post a Comment