Monday, November 23, 2009

You get what you pay for.



"wah, wah, wah, all my running backs are hurt"

I love it. Absolutely, love it.

You should have never drafted any of these turds in the 1st place.

Turd #1: Turner (drafted 0 times), way overrated as a top5 pick. Yes, he was starting to turn it on in the two games before he got hurt, but is he in the same class as an All Day AP, MJD, or even a Ray Rice? No

Turd#2: Westbrook (drafted 1 time - yeah so what I took a flyer on him once in round3) Always a good player and always hurt, you knew as soon as you clicked that draft button he was heading to the injury report. That's why I drafted Shady McCoy on 26 of 47 of my teams.

Turd#3: Benson (drafted 0 times) Ok, I admit Cedric is one of the few guys I felt I missed the boat on. I saw every game he played in Chicago, and he never, ever ran in Chicago like he was running prior to the injury. Reportedly, Bernard Scott (drafted 4 times) had a great camp and had a shot to supplant him. Now Marvin Lewis is taking a good amount of heat for overusing Benson, and with the way Scott has been running this will be a 70-30 timeshare when Benson returns. Don't expect any more 35+ carry old school Larry Johnson performances.

Turd#4: Big Larry (drafted 0 times) Did you really think this turd who has done nothing in 2 years was going to get rejuvenated and have a comeback season. On a bad KC team, with a bad Matt Cassell leading the charge?


If you're having RB problems I don't feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but RB depth ain't one.

2 comments:

  1. So what about those of us that got Turner at #7? I have him and Ronnie Brown both on two teams. I backed up Ronnie with Ricky and I also have guys like Mendenhall, Forsett and Wells to plug in so I'm covered for now. However one more injury will eliminate me for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go anywhere near Turner this year. He roasted bad D's last year and struggled vs good ones. ATL just changed their blocking scheme and they have been opening some big lanes for both Turner & Snelling. I targeted stud WR's and QBs in round1 and counted on some rooks and 2nd year RBs coming through.
    I didn't include Ronnie Brown (drafted 4x) because I thought he was good value where he was drafted. Mendenhall (5x) & Beenie (23x) are going to be huge down the stretch.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete