Monday, November 2, 2009

All Galaxy



My apologizes to the two people who inquired about my lack of recent blog updates. Managing 50 fantasy teams can be quite time consuming. Going forward, I will be updating the blog weekly every Friday. Now, let's get down to business...

Yesterday was All Saints Day, and if you were smart you started all your Saints. I expect Drew Brees to put on an absolute passing clinic tonight on MNF.

Brees is at his best when he's at home and feels threatened by a good offense. ATL's secondary is banged up and will be playing catch-up all night. They won't even try to get the overrated Michael Turner and his 2 yards per pop going. I think ATL will be able to put up enough points through the air to keep this a contest until the 3rd qtr. I play in the PayTheFan contest where you can play any player any week, and I have been frothing at the mouth waiting for this week to unleash Brees. My man Drew is going to light up the Superdome to the tune of 410yds and 5 TDs. Get your popcorn ready, and enjoy the All Galaxy performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment