Thursday, August 20, 2009

Dynamic Duo



You have 1 day left.


After Thursday you are going to have to pay a much larger price for two of my favorite draft selections. Both Donald Brown (77%) and LeSean McCoy (70%) make their network TV prime time debut on Fox when the Eagles travel to the Colts.

But Juggernaut, I like these guys and I wanted to draft them according to their ADPs, but they weren’t there when I thought they would be.

That’s probably because I swooped in and gobbled them up 5 – 10 picks before their known ADP. While many have been wasting their picks in the same rounds on the Kyle Ortons (3%), Ted Ginns (0%) and Michael Crabtrees (0%) of the world I have been loading up on these 2 Juggernaut favorites.

If you like a player you have to be willing to pay a little bit more than the next guy.

But Juggernaut, they aren’t even starters.

Jospeh Addai (0%) sucks, and the Colts took Brown in the 1st round for a reason. Addai has topped 100 yds once in his past 20 games. Do you think the Colts are happy with that lack of production? I know what did make the Colts happy was seeing my man Brown turn his 1st 3 sensational looking runs last weekend into 55 yards, against the MIN top run defense . Brown will be starting by week 4 and he will be a top10, maybe top5 RB (PPG) this year.

My Over / Under on starts for Brown is 10.

Giggaty

Westbrook is still one of the best players in the league, but between the likelihood of him being injured and the use of LeSean to keep him fresh, LeSean will be a borderline weekly flex / RB2 play. If he gets starts because Westbrook is hurt, he’s also a top 10 maybe top 5 back. He is a perfect fit for the Philly system and will be productive even when Westbrook starts.

Giggaty goo

My Over / Under on starts for McCoy is 4.

Both of my guys will be rocketing up the draft boards as Joe Buck and Troy Aikman hurl superlatives at them Thursday night. I’m almost done drafting so enjoy having to draft them a round or three earlier than I did. Sheep follow other sheep to slaughter, the Fox chills with a cocktail and watches the points roll up on Sunday afternoons.

*The percentage that trails the player name is the Juggernaut ownership percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment